The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team has always been incredibly important to us and we aim to provide a safe, clean and protected environment. The coronavirus crisis has brought this into sharp focus which is why we have launched a new rigorous, daily cleaning regime throughout the business with regular checks throughout the day.
- Face coverings are mandatory when entering the restaurant and if you need to leave your table at any time. Unfortunately, if you do not have one, you will not be able to enter.
- We request that guests to not approach the bar and wait for a server to come to their table to take orders and payments.
- Please do not rearrange the tables and chairs in the restaurant. They have be set out in a particular way for guest and staff safety
- Please follow the one-way entry/exit system
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- We’re only accepting card payments to settle bills
Arriving at the restaurant
- You will notice outside the restaurant there is a line of tables outside – this is for our one way entry and exit system. Please follow the signs that we have in place.
- We have floor stickers to mark out a 2m distance between you and the customers ahead of you. Please wait on the markers in your household groups.
- Once you have reached the door, please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please wait at the sign for a member of staff to take your name and direct you to your table.
As per the advice from the Scottish Government for the hospitality industry, we have arranged the tables in a manner that there is at least 1m distance between each chair.
Hygiene and anti-viricidal sanitising
More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, such as door handles and handrails with Drysan Oxy, effective against COVID-19. In the restaurant we have added the following additional measures:
- There will be a bottle of hand sanitiser on each table for your use
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and sanitising hands on a regular basis
- Laminated menus so we can sanitise them after our guests have ordered
- Once guests have vacated their table, the table, chairs, menus will be sanitised prior to the next table sitting
- The public toilets will be monitored throughout the day – we request that you use hand sanitiser prior to entering the toilets
- High touch points will be cleaned regularly with Drysan Oxy with regular management checks
In the Kitchen
- Chefs will be working at socially distant work benches
- The kitchen will be cleaned sanitised regularly
- Regular hand washing will be adhered to
- Deliveries – all deliveries to the business will be done so in a socially distant manner
If you have any questions on this, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01334 472970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.